Two Year Warranty
We endeavor for our customers to have the best painting service they have ever known. We ask all of our customers to let us know how well we perform, and if it is adequate to their expectations. Like you, we want things that commonly go wrong to be covered under the warranty. Our clients finding out that ordinary issues that may go wrong with products or services are not covered under warranty is not the way we believe in doing business. When our name is on a project we want it looking good for the long term. Our reputation depends on it. We back our work 100 percent and offer an exceptional value to our customers. Our warranties are an extension of our highest quality craftsmanship and they cover any issue with the workmanship during the duration of your warranty.
We will correct the affected paint area at zero cost to you. We stand behind our work because our reputation depends on it.
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original invoice.
- Complete the online customer survey.
Our warranty covers:
- Cost of materials
- Cost of labor
Our warranty does not cover:
- Any work where EmeraldPro did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work that was not performed by EmeraldPro.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Peeling or blistering caused by pre-existing paint, settling, structural defects, moisture content of the substrate, or new cedar wood.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Galvanized metal surfaces.
- Exact paint match. Conditions can affect the color and finish of paints over time.
- Defective paint.
- Damage or defects caused by extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, or any other similar causes beyond the control of EmeraldPro.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces such as decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
*single-family residential customers only. Excludes commercial projects.