Residential Interior Painting Services
When it comes to finding the right interior painters for your Greenville home, you should feel confident about the level of high-quality service you'll be getting. Painting the inside of your home is all about putting the finishing touches on the home of your dreams.
We work hard to ensure the total satisfaction of each of our customers. The work we do as interior painters is what helps transform your current house into the home of your dreams.
Whether or not you realize it, painting the inside of your home is an important way to personalize it. This is where your vision for how you want your house to look all comes to fruition.
The interior design aesthetics are about a number of different factors, especially the paint you select. A common mistake homeowners make is thinking that color is the only factor, when that simply is not true.
Even the type of finish you choose makes a difference for how the rooms look, once it's all complete. That makes it all the more important to find just the right pro to work with in order to get the final results that you want.
- Custom Painting Solutions Available
- Top-Quality Workmanship
- Premium Interior Paints & Products
- Free Estimates & Consultations
Why Should You Paint the Inside of Your Home?
We realize you probably already have a lot on your plate. Most homeowners have quite a lengthy to-do list.
As a professional painting company in Greenville, we of course happen to think painting should be at the top of that home improvement to-do list. Sure, it makes your home look better but that's not the only reason you should get proactive about scheduling a time for your interior painters to take care of this project for you.
- The colors you currently have could be outdated. This is especially true if you or the previous owners used fashion colors, in other words, fad colors. It doesn't take long for your walls to look unfashionable.
- It could simply be that you just don't like the current colors, usually the result of moving into a previously owned house. It can be easy to make the mistake of learning to live with it until you have time to get around to painting the walls. However, it means you're living in a home that's not reaching its full potential.
- Various rooms in your home tend to get more traffic. This means more wear and tear. Obviously, you want to be able to make these rooms look their very best but that's only possible if you repaint and erase the visible traces of everyday wear and tear. It may also mean replacing the current paint with a quality and finish that's more durable. The hallway, kitchen, and bathroom are the areas that are most commonly affected in this manner.
What the Interior Painting Process Includes
Before we invade your home and start applying paint to the walls, there are some things that you should know. It's always a good idea to know what the process will entail before it starts, no matter what that process is.
Most people think that the task is all about the actual paint application. Yet, in reality, that's only part of the process and a rather small one, comparatively.
- It starts by moving the wall hangings, window treatments and even the furnishings in the room. Generally, things can just be moved to the center of the room but, in some cases, it may mean moving them out of the way completely.
- The rest of the furnishings in the room are then covered with protective drop cloths, as well as the floors. As meticulous as we are about being careful, it's better to be safe than sorry. Paint can ruin fabrics and flooring, so it's better to just avoid the possibility of contact.
- Now, it's time to focus on the walls and preparing them, as well as making repairs. We take care of issues with your drywall such as nail holes, nail pops, dents, dings, and more. All of these existing blemishes must be filled in and patched. Once that's complete, the walls need to be sanded, smoothed, and wiped clean before we can even think about painting.
- Let's not forget the importance of taping. This is another method used to ensure that paint doesn't end up where it doesn't belong. However, it is time-consuming and must be executed with meticulous precision.
- Finally, the actual painting process can begin. This starts with cutting in with paint, a process used around doors, windows, and the ceiling. This is done in order to reach the areas where a roller brush can't, at least not with the accuracy and precision that's required.
- Now, we can begin painting the walls, using usually two coats with dry time in between the applications.
- Yet, we still aren't done. Once the paint is dry, the clean-up begins. From carefully removing the tape to vacuuming the floors upon completion, we work hard to make sure everything looks good. The point is for everything to look better than it did when we started the project.
Making the Decision to Bring in the Pros
Although DIY home improvement stores would like you to believe otherwise, painting is something that is best left to professionals. From interior walls to cabinet refinishing, you should let us take care of the job for you and here are some of the reasons why:
- Reliable service
- High-quality results
- Licensed and insured
- Professional equipment
- Top-of-the-line paints
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
For results that you will love for years to come from expert interior painters, give our pros a call.
Recent Interior Painting Projects
Recent Painting Company Articles
Commercial Paint Psychology for Your Greenville Office
Trust EmeraldPro Painting of Greenville to take care of your commercial painting. They offer the finest in office painting and that includes helpful advice about paint colors. You have to choose wisely in order to get the right colors that will promote production and attract new clients. Make a good first impression and improve employee morale with the right shade of high-quality paint colors. […]
Boosting Your Greenville Home's Curb Appeal
EmeraldPro Painting of Greenville is a local leading Greenville, SC painting company dedicated to getting you good results. You are going to love the work they do for you. This includes offering important advice about house painting and improving curb appeal. You'd be surprised how something as seemingly minor as painting your front door can impact the look and the overall property value. […]