Are You Looking For A House Painter In Greenville?
EmeraldPro Painting of Greenville is the painting company to contact when you need house painters in Greenville. You should never sacrifice quality when it comes to your home, right down to the skilled service work that goes into painting your exterior.
There are so many components that go into making your house feel like a home, and the exterior paint job is one of them. High-quality painting gives you the look for the exterior of your home that you really want.
It's important that you work with expert house painters, so you end up with the final results that you were hoping for. Don't make the mistake of settling for anything less than the best.
Having the right look for the outside of your home is what adds to the curb appeal, gives you pride of ownership, and even increases the property value of your home. Let us help you get the service you want for the high-quality outcome that you deserve.
Think about how long it's been since you last had your home's exterior painted. Or, if you've purchased a previously owned home, isn't it time to personalize it with your own exterior color?
Why Your Exterior Needs to be Painted
Isn't just wanting to change the color a good enough reason to want to paint your home's exterior? Of course, it is. It just doesn't have to be the only reason.
There are plenty of other good reasons that you should be considering painting your house such as:
- It could be the color scheme just doesn't work well with the surroundings. When picking colors for your house painting project, you have to take other factors into consideration, other than just what color you like. The landscaping and even neighboring homes are a couple of examples. All the elements should work together cohesively and complement each other, instead of clashing.
- Paint does more than just beautify, it also protects. If you want to keep your home safeguarded from the elements, make it a point to get your exterior painted on a regular basis and use high-quality paint to get the job done.
- You can practically remodel the look of the outside of your home with a paint job! You will be amazed to see how much of a difference it makes to paint your exterior and get a totally new look. It's like having a whole new home.
- If you want to be able to add personality and charm, this is the way to do it. Your house isn't completely your home sweet home until you've taken steps to make it feel like yours.
- This is also a great way to increase the property value of your home. The investment you put into having your house painted will be well worth it for the return. In fact, did you know that just a professional power washing of the exterior alone can help you raise the asking price of a home being listed for sale by as much as $15,000?
The bottom line is that there are plenty of good reasons to schedule your Greenville painting contractor to take care of the outside of your home.
Picking the Right House Paint - It's About More Than Color
So now you know you need house painters and know you want the outside of your home painted, but what about picking the right paint? Obviously, color matters but it's not the only factor.
The paint finish plays a big role and here are some things that you should know about that:
- There are three main types of finishes when it comes to exterior paint: flat, satin, and gloss.
- Flat is often used for older homes because it helps to better conceal imperfections. However, because it is a porous finish, it doesn't withstand wear and tear as well as other options. That means you will have to plan to have it repainted on a regular basis. It's also not ideal for high traffic areas like railings, doors, and windows.
- When it comes to homeowner's choice, most go with satin. It's right in the middle between dull and shiny, plus it has just enough sheen to be better at withstanding exposure to the elements, including daily wear and tear. However, it still isn't tough enough to withstand the type of wear that doors, windows, and railings get.
- With gloss, you get the toughest paint that's also the easiest to clean, but not everyone is a fan of the shine. Generally, this paint is used for those high traffic spots, like railings, in order to help them better withstand wear and tear.
For exceptional work from our house painters, give our experts a call.
Recent Exterior Painting Projects
Recent Painting Company Articles
Prepare Your Greenville Home to Be Sold with an Exterior Painting
If you’re thinking of putting your home on the market at some point in the near future? You should consider getting a fresh exterior coat of paint if you are. This job can help to make the selling process not only easy but also profitable. […]
Commercial Paint Psychology for Your Greenville Office
Trust EmeraldPro Painting of Greenville to take care of your commercial painting. They offer the finest in office painting and that includes helpful advice about paint colors. You have to choose wisely in order to get the right colors that will promote production and attract new clients. Make a good first impression and improve employee morale with the right shade of high-quality paint colors. […]