Office Painting Services
Not much success comes from an attitude that screams, "good enough." Imagine if your staff showed up every day with this approach.
You'd probably replace anyone who stuck to this negative position and outlook, day after day. Yet, if you haven't bothered to paint the office space in which your employees work, you're taking this same approach.
You're conveying to both your workers and clients that you feel the atmosphere is good enough. No one is ever going to take you seriously enough unless you start caring about all of the details that make up your business.
You may have never heard about the psychology behind color and the condition of the workspace, and maybe you haven't seen the negative effects directly, until you hired a Boise painting company to give your workspaces an update.
What you'll see is the improvement a new coat of paint from an experienced office painter will do for your company's atmosphere. The better attitude from your workers and the better results from meeting and selling to your customers.
EmeraldPro Painting of Boise is the commercial painting contractor in Boise that wants to help you boost your business by building a positive environment for your employees and clients. Make sure EmeraldPro of Boise is the Boise painting company you a call when you're ready to get serious about letting a commercial painting contractor take care of your office painting.
Reasons You Need Office Painting - Right Now!
If you're starting to realize there's some truth to the importance of getting a professional office painter to take care of your business space, then you're on the right track. Here are some reasons that may make you want to hire a pro as soon as possible:
- As previously mentioned, improving the look will improve the attitude of your staff. This is especially true if you use the psychology of color to make good paint choices. However, at least just freshening up the look will make a huge difference. This affects your customers directly, if they come to your location, and indirectly by working with a more motivated staff.
- Aside from a mental attitude, it has been proven that a quality paint job in the right color will also increase productivity. Nothing wrong with making your space look better while also enhancing the amount of output your workforce generates.
- Of course, anything that you do to improve your property will increase the value. Your business is an investment and you should take steps to increase the worth of your investment. Although, this is more of a benefit if you're planning on listing your business for sale, there's never anything wrong with maximizing the value of your commercial property by hiring a professional office painter.
- Everything about your company impacts your branding. You can have the nicest logo on the fanciest of business cards and what people will notice is if your commercial space is rundown. It this is the case, you're only doing a disservice to your hard work, and your brand.
Pick Your Office Painting Colors Carefully
We can't keep talking about how critical color psychology is for your office painting and then not bother to help you learn more about the colors that work well, or the ones that don't. Before you pay a professional office painter to slap some paint on your office walls, consider these factors:
- Blue is a good color to use because it represents logic, trust, and efficiency. It's ideal for spaces that require focus. It also symbolizes communication and trust, this is good for places where people come together for meetings.
- It's true that red is a power color and represents strength. However, it's a bold color and can easily have an opposite effect. Just the right amount of red makes employees feel strong and empowered. Too much of it can cause feelings of anger or even rage.
- Grey or greige is another of those colors that can be positive or negative. It represents neutrality and is calming. However, overused or just the right tone and it can create a sense of uncertainty and a lack of confidence.
- Green is a color that is about balance. Not only is it a nature color, it symbolizes harmony. Plus, in settings where staff members work long hours, it's a color choice that is easy on the eyes.
- It is probably no surprise that yellow is ideal for creating a friendly and upbeat environment. It is also one of the best choices for inspiring creativity. Use it in spaces with creative departments. However, it can get tiresome for some so break it up instead of having solid yellow walls.
For more advice on colors and to schedule your office painting, give us a call today.
Recent Painting Company Articles
Understanding the Various Paint Finishes
Even if you aren't the painting professional in your own painting project, you should still know some basics about paint. This will help you make decisions about your own Boise home and about the type of paint that's used and which painting company to pick. […]
What Paint Color Should Your Master Bedroom Be?
Paint color selection for any room in the house can feel like quite the challenge. However, when it comes to your master bedroom, it just seems more personal. […]